Astronomy, Check

Last week we finished our Astronomy book.

I loved doing astronomy with the girls.  Next week is the Perseid meteor shower, so hopefully we'll get a good look at the "falling stars" while we're out in the country at my sister's house.  I hear the girls talking about planets and space travel, so I think they learned some good stuff.

But I'm glad to be done.  Many homeschoolers admit to not finishing books and there are ever so many books that we have not finished, but when we can complete a course of study, I feel good about it.

I like finishing a task.  I like starting a new one.

Chemistry is next on our list.

(But not until after our August break)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anne's Day in the Life: 17, 16, 12, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 5, & 5

Review: Drive Thru History® – “The Gospels”

The Second Week