The Plan--2014/14--I2

I2 will soon be 3.  He loves books.  He loves the alphabet.  He loves numbers.  He loves puzzles and games.  He loves to sit at the table and do crafts with his big sisters. 

But I still don't think it's time for him to start the pre-school ABC book project that his big sisters have done.

I don't know why, it just doesn't feel right.

So I'm going to honor that feeling and simply include him in our Kid School activities each day.  I'll be sure to continue to read stories to him at bedtime, hug and kiss him, make sure he gets to play outside and inside, and watch for that sense that he's ready to do some "school" of his own.

I just love toddlers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anne's Day in the Life: 17, 16, 12, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 5, & 5

Review: Drive Thru History® – “The Gospels”

The Second Week