A Week, Briefly (April 4, 2022)

 I'm writing from my phone because my computer won't charge.  We've trouble-shooted (trouble-shot?) to the best of our ability from home, so it will have to be taken somewhere for repairs.

I had a tooth extracted, and I'm on a rigorous course of antibiotics that I hope will heal my mouth completely.  If not, I have to go back to have a wisdom tooth extracted that is dangerously near a nerve and might cause my jaw to break during the surgery.

I'm hoping for no complications!

Everyone has been healthy all week, and we had a full week of school because the weather was more capricious than I hoped.

We're reading Bridge to Terabithia at lunchtime, and we're almost done with The Wanderings of Odysseus.  Little Princess has lost patience with the drawn out story, but the rest of the kids are willing to enjoy the ride.

Brother finished his first of 10 math booklets.  It was a good review, and he's moved on to new information in Book 2.  He is troubled by some of the critical thinking required.  I'm gently pushing, reminding him that he has a gift for math, and he'll get it if he works.

The babies made frog hats one day.  We just died over the cuteness!

Our final show for senior audiences was Thursday.  It went well, and now we have 2 or 3 practices left to get ready for our Friends and Family show that will end our season.

I called the psychiatrist, but no one called me back.  The boys were sort of stable, so that was ok, but Ladybug had a terrible week.  

I'm hoping for greater peace in the week to come.  Weather reports look promising, so I hope we'll have some more spring break days to enjoy.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear that your tooth is out and hopeful that you will experience much relief soon. I am also hoping for more sunshine and warmer temps. I'm sick of highs in the 40s!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all healing takes place for your mouth with no more trouble. The frog hats are adorable. It is hard to blog from a phone. I hope that isn't long term.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad we got to see the performance! Great dancing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ribbit! Darling froggy. And speaking of jumping, great dance shot. Fingers crossed for speeding healing. Dental stuff is No Fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anne's Day in the Life: 17, 16, 12, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 5, & 5

Review: Drive Thru History® – “The Gospels”

The Second Week