A Week, Briefly (7/15/19)

Ladybug finished reading and narrating New Testament Stories.


We went swimming.

We played at the park.

We played in the sand and water in our own yard.





Super Star got her driver's license.


Belle got hired by the amusement park, and in order to do so she HAD to have a state issued ID, so she got her permit . . .


But she's not allowed to practice driving until she finishes her Personal Progress (which is what the older 3 had to complete to get their permits)!

It was a week of quite a lot of peace.

Enough peace that I began to think that the previous chaos had been all my fault.

That it the anguish was mending because I was mending.

Then Saturday arrived.

We've been in a state of emergency ever since.

Turns out the chaos wasn't all my fault.

Comments

  1. Of course it wasn't your fault! The chaos ebbs and flows through different stages. I am so sorry you all are currently in a state of emergency. Sometimes the emergency and chaos is worse after a calm spell. Praying. I wish I could help you in some way.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGS)) and prayers. Satan is so good at making us think it could be our fault sometimes. It's not. But that doesn't make it any easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not your fault! You are a wonderful mother who is doing her very best in all kinds of challenging situations. I wish there was an easy answer. I'm praying for you and hope there has been some peace this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anne's Day in the Life: 17, 16, 12, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 5, & 5

Review: Drive Thru History® – “The Gospels”

The Second Week