Almost in the Full Groove
I forgot to report in my last post that seminary also started up this week. Little Princess is doing online seminary at home, but Ladybug, Mister Man, and now Brother are all attending in person.
This means early mornings for them . . . and for Sir Walter Scott! 😁
This also means that I find teens sleeping in random places at random times. 😂
Everyone but Lola loves having science to do each day.
![]() |
| Baymax is the best at knowing that if he just does the work right away, then the rest of the day belongs to him. |
![]() |
| Lola is happy if it's a drawing assignment. |
![]() |
| Mister Man did a few simple experiments. This is the density activity. |
Everyone loves their electives.
The week was a little bit rough because of how much more work they have to do, but they're finding their groove.
This week we're adding Family School:
*Western Civ
*American History
*Good Books
*Shakespeare
*Golden Book of Natural History (Yes! We're still working on this one!)
But it's still too hot to bring outdoor exercise into the schedule.
And I haven't had a chance to think and plan enough to start the gym membership I want to start.
Maybe it will happen this week, but with 2 kid birthdays, dance, a holiday, case management, watching my cutie patootie grandbaby, church activities, CAP, watching Little Mister, and homeschool, I don't know.
(Which is actually called a "cover.")
We finished Call it Courage.
It's a worthwhile read!
And these three had a father/daughters date to a ball game!
I'm going to go have a Sunday nap!








Comments
Post a Comment