(Not) Back to School Pictures 2017

Pixie has an outrageously demanding schedule this year, so I didn't push too hard for getting back-to-school photos.  But as I realized how time was passing, I finally begged and pleaded enough to get the photos I wanted!!

It was so worth the wait.

Rose Red--17 yrs--Senior Year


Pixie--15 yrs--10th grade


Super Star--15 yrs--9th grade


Belle--13 1/2 yrs--8th grade


Nature Angel--10 yrs--5th grade


Little Princess--8 yrs--3rd grade


Ladybug--7 yrs--1st grade


Mister Man--5 1/2 yrs--K


Brother--5 1/2yrs--K


Beowulf--4 1/2 yrs


Lola--2 1/2 yrs


Baymax--2 1/2 yrs


Wow . . . sometimes it takes a post like this to make me feel the gift of family I have . . .

Comments

  1. So so beautiful! Maybe she will take a family photo for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she would . . . we just need to coordinate time and place. :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable kids. Did you know that there is a "not back to school camp" around September ish? I'm not sure if it's still up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lovely family. What beautiful smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pictures of a fantastic family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing them all lined up in order! Darling bunch of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so blessed! I love these photos of your beautiful children. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anne's Day in the Life: 17, 16, 12, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 5, & 5

Review: Drive Thru History® – “The Gospels”

The Second Week